Make Paper Snowflakes
Happy New Year, clubbers! We hope you had a fantastic Winter Break and are well-rested and ready to go back to school. But just because the holidays are over doesn't mean you can't still have fun! Whether you live in a cold climate with lots of snow or somewhere warm with lots of sunshine, you can create a Winter Wonderland by making paper snowflakes. Follow the directions below to get started.
What You Need:
1. Take one coffee filter and smooth it out to lie flat.
2. Fold the coffee filter in half horizontally.
3. Fold the coffee filter in half again, forming a triangle.
4. Fold the left side of the coffee filter over to the center.
5. Fold the right corner of the coffee filter over to the left corner.
6. Using your scissors, cut the tip of the coffee filter at an angle. Cut out other small shapes, like triangles and rectangles, in the coffee filter.
7. Unfold the coffee filter, and voila - you have your very own snowflake!