Make a Mother's Day Bouquet!
Updated: Jun 5
Hi, CMBC members! Mother's Day is coming up (Sunday, May 14, 2023), and to celebrate, let's make a bouquet of handprint flowers! This makes a great present to give to your mom, grandmother, or someone who is like a mom to you.
Let's get started!
What You'll Need:
Washable craft paint
1. Cut the shape of a flower pot out of construction paper.
2. Glue the flower pot to another sheet of construction paper.
3. Pour a little bit of paint onto the paper plate. Dip the paintbrush into the paint and paint your hand.
4. Press your hand onto the construction paper. Repeat Steps 3 & 4 until you have a couple of handprint flowers.
5. Draw stems under the handprint flowers. Decorate your paper with stickers, drawings, a special note, or whatever else to make your bouquet a one-of-a-kind gift!